Rajasthan State identification like Symbols of rajasthan, state Animal, State Tree, Bird, Dance, state slogen for the various Competitive Exams RAS, RPSC Teacher 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, #rd Grade, REET, RSMSSB, Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer Recruitment in rajasthan, Clerk Exam Rajasthan CET Exam etc.
the state animal of rajasthan is Camel, Chinkara and state bird is The Great Indian Bustard, Rajathan State Flower is ROHIDA, State Dance is GHOOMER. Rajasthan Culture is very vast area in the reference of dress, language, variable by the various Geographical location.
State Identification By Culture
- State Song – “Kesariya Balam Aao Ni Padharo Mhare Desh.
- State Dance Of Rajasthan – Ghoomar
- State Classical Dance – Kathak
- State Sports Of Rajasthan – Basketball
- State flower – Rohida flower
- State Tree – Khejri
- State Animal – Chinkara, Camel
- State Bird – Godavan
1. Rajasthan State Song – “Kesariya Balam Aao Ni Padharo Mhare Desh.”
This song was first sung by Mangi Bai of Udaipur. This song was sung internationally by Alla Jilla Bai of Bikaner. Alla Jilla Bai is called the desert nightingale of the state. This song is sung in Maand Gaikki.
2. State Dance of Rajasthan – Ghoomar
Ghoomar (dance performed only by women) The Sirmour (crown) of this state dance is said to be the soul of Rajasthani dances.
3. State Classical Dance – Kathak
Kathak is the main dance form of northern India. Their main gharana is Lucknow in India and Jaipur in Rajasthan. Rajasthan’s Classical Dance Is Ghoomar.
Bhanu Ji Maharaj is believed to be the originator of Kathak.
4. State Sports of Rajasthan – Basketball
Basketball was given the status of a state sport in 1948.
5. State flower – Rohida flower
Rohida flower was declared the state flower in 1983. It is also called “Marushobha” or “Teak of the desert”. Its scientific name is “Tico-mela undulata”. Rohida can be seen the most in the western region of Rajasthan. Rohide flowers bloom in the month of March-April. The color of these flowers is deep saffron-hermish yellow. Rohida in Jodhpur is known as Marwar teak. State Flower of Rajasthan is Rohida Flower.
Also Read: District And Sambhag Of Rajasthan Notes PDF
6. State Tree – Khejri
“Pride of the desert” or “Kalpavriksha of Thar” whose scientific name is “Processip-cineraria”. It was declared the state tree in 1983. State Tree Of Rajasthan Is Khejri.
A 60 paise postage stamp was issued on the Khejri tree on the occasion of World Environment Day on 5 June 1988.
Khejadi trees can be seen most in the Shekhawati region and Nagaur district is the most. Worship of this tree on Vijayashami / Dussehra Is performed. Gogaji and Jhunjhar Baba’s temple is built under the Khejri tree. Khejri in Punjabi and Haryanavi as Janti and In Tamil language Payameya is known as Banna-Banni in Kannada language, in Sindhi language – Dhokra and people of Bishnoi sect as Shami.
In the local language it is called Simlo. the state flower of rajasthan Khejdi.
State Tree: History of Khejri:
The green pod of Khejdi – Sangri, dry pod – Khokha, and the fodder made from the leaves is called Lung / Lum. Two insects called Celestrena (worm) and Glycotrama (fungus) damage the Khejri tree. Scientists have considered the total age of the Khejri tree to be 5000 years. Two 1000 years old Khejri trees have been found in Rajasthan. (In Mangaliyawas village, Ajmer) Pandus hid their weapons and weapons on the tree of Khejri during their exile.
The first sacrifice in the state for Khejdi was made by Amrita Devi in 1730. This sacrifice was given by Amrita Devi on Bhadrapada Shukla Dashami along with 363 people in Khejadli village of Jodhpur. The ruler of Jodhpur at the time of this sacrifice was Abhyasing. On the orders of Abhay Singh, 363 people were killed by Girdhardas. Amrita Devi was the wife of Ramoji Bishnoi.
This sacrifice made by the Bishnoi sect is called Saka/Khadana. Every year 12 September is celebrated as Khejadli Day. The first Khejadli Day was celebrated on 12 September 1978. The best award given for wildlife conservation is Amrita Devi Wildlife Award. This award was instituted in 1994. Under this award, Rs 50,000 is given to the organization and Rs 25,000 to the individual. The first Amrita Devi Wildlife Award was given to Gangaram Bishnoi of Pali. Operation Khejra started in 1991.
Who gave the scientific name of Khejri?
The father of the classification: Carolus was Linnaeus. He divided all the flora and fauna into two parts. Scientific name of man / human: “Homo-sapiens” kept Homo sapiens or intelligent human emerged 30-40 thousand years ago.
7. State Animal – Chinkara, Camel
Rajasthan State Animal Is Chinkara And Camel, Chinkara- Chinkara was declared as the state animal in 1981. It is one of the main fauna of the “Antelope” species. its scientific name Gazella – Gazella. Chinkara is also known by the nickname of small Deer. Nahargarh Sanctuary Jaipur is famous for Chikars. The state animal of Rajasthan ‘Chinkara’ is found in the most ‘maru part’.
There is also a Tat musical instrument in Rajasthan by the name “Chinkara”. Camel- State Animal of Rajasthan (Declared in 2014) Camel will be kept in protected category as domestic animal and Chinkara will be kept in protected category as non-domestic animal.
Also Read: Rajasthan Major Welfare Scheme For Competitive Exams 2022
8. State Bird – Godavan (State Bird of Rajasthan: Great Indian Bustard)
State Bird Of Rajastha Is Godavan. It was declared as the state bird in 1981. Godavan is also known as Great Indian Bustard. It is a shy bird and it is also called Pal-Mordi and Saun-Chidiya. Its scientific name is “Croriotes S-Nigriceps”. Godavan is also known as Sarang, Kukna, Tukdar, Bada Tilor. Great Indian Bustanrd is known as Mal Gordi in Hadoti region (Sorsen).
Godavan bird can be seen the most in 3 districts of Rajasthan.
- Marudhan- Jaisalmer, Barmer
- Soursan – Banra
- Sokanliya- Ajmer
- Jodhpur zoo is famous for the breeding of Godavan.
- The breeding season of Godavan is considered to be the month of October-November. It is originally a bird of Africa. Its upper part is blue in color and its height is 4 feet. Their favorite food is peanuts and taramira. Apart from Rajasthan, Godavan can be seen the most in Gujarat also.
- Pariksha Manthan UP GK Book PDF [Latest]
- Ghatna Chakra UP GK PDF Download [Latest]
- MK Pandey Reasoning Book PDF free Download
- Upkar Reasoning Book PDF Free download
- Kiran BPSC Pre Solved Paper PDF Download
- Bihar Important GK 2023 PDF बिहार सामान्य ज्ञान
- Crown bihar gk book pdf Download बिहार सामान्य ज्ञान
- Ghatna Chakra yearly Current affairs 2023 PDF घटना चक्र वार्षिकांक
- Haryana GK most important questions pdf