Rajasthan High court has invited application for clerk post in online form 2020 for 1760 post. राजस्थान उच्च न्यायलय क्लर्क ऑनलाइन फॉर्म . Apply Now for clerk postin rajasthan. Full Details to apply now.
Raj. High Court clerk Recruitment
Rajasthan High court Jodhpur and Jaipur has Recently invited application form for the post of junior judicial assistant, junior assistant and clerk Grade 2ndvthose candidates are intrested to the following recruitment can read all details before apply online.
Category Wise Vacancy List for High Court Clerk
|Junior Judicial Assistant||99||56||26||13||42||32||268|
|Clerk Grade II||06||0||01||0||01||0||08|
|Clerk Grade II (District Court) – Non TSP||14||0||0||02||01||01||18|
|Clerk Grade II (District Court) TSP||20||03||0||0||03||35||61|
|Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority) Non TSP||146||26||70||17||43||31||333|
|Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority) TSP||09||0||0||0||0||07||16|
How To Fill High Court Online Form
- Rajasthan High Court RHC, Jodhpur Junior Judicial Assistant, Clerk Grade II and Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020. Candidate Can Apply Between 01/10/2020 to 01/11/2020
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in RHC Various Post 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Important Points महत्वपूर्ण बिंदु
- प्रथम वरीयता – राजस्थान उच्च न्ययालय
- द्वितीय वरीयता – राजस्थान राज्य न्यायिक अकादमी
- तृतीय वरीयता – राजस्थान राज्य विधिक सेवा प्राधिकरण
- चतुर्थ वरीयता – जिला न्यायालय
- पंचम वरीयता – जिला विधिक सेवा प्राधिकरण
Qualification For Rajasthan High Court Vacancy
Rajasthan High Court Online form 2020 for various post apply now.
- must be a graduate of any University established by law in India or equivalent examination from any University recognized by the Government for the purpose and;
- must have basic knowledge of Computer.
A candidate for direct recruitment to the Service must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 40 years, on the first day of January next following (1.1.2021) the last date fixed for receipt of the application. PROVIDED that:
(1) the upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years in case of the member of the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Classes or More Backward Classes or Women candidates;
(2) there shall be no age limit in case of Widow and Divorcee women candidate;
(3) the upper age limit for the reservists, namely defence services personnel transferred to the reserve shall be 50 years.
(4) The age relaxation for persons with disabilities will be admissible as applicable in the State Government from time to time.
(5) the upper age limit mentioned above shall not apply in the case of ex-prisoner, who had served under Government on a substantive basis on any post before his conviction and was eligible for appointment under the rules.
(6) the upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxed by a period equal to the term of imprisonment served in the case of ex-prisoner, who was not overage before his conviction and was eligible for appointment under the rules.
(7) the upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxed by a period equal to the service rendered in the N.C.C. in the case of Cadet instructors and if the resultant age does not exceed the prescribed maximum age limit by more than three years, they shall be deemed to be within the prescribed age limit.
(8) the Released Emergency Commissioned Officers and Short Service Commissioned Officers after released from the Army shall be deemed to be within the age limit, even though they have crossed the age limit, when they appear before the Commission had they been eligible as such at the time of their joining the Commission in the Army.
General/OBC/MBC/Out of State — Rs. 500
SC/ST/PH Candidates — Rs. 250
Official Website : Click Here
Apply Now : Click Here
Online form start From 01/10/2020 to 01/11/2020
- Neetu Singh English Book PDF Download
- Arun Sharma Quantitative Aptitude Pdf
- Reasoning Online Test No. 7
- SP BAKSHI ENGLISH BOOK DOWNLOAD PDF
- General Science PDF Notes Books Download