The Unique Identification Authority of India(UIDAI) has now allowed the Aadhaar Card to be reprinted as Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) card which can be carried easily just like an ATM or a card. This PVC Card is comparatively durable, has a good printing quality and lamination, order online Plastic pan card . and can be verified offline quite easily through QR Code. Read on to know everything about Aadhaar PVC Card in detail.
What Is The Need Of PVC Aadhar Card
As we know that Aadhar card is a very document to every citizen of india, so that it can be made for the easy to handle and not be damage by liquid or any other simple tragedy. so uidai now allowed to reprint the aadhar card to a pvc paper and it can more secure known as pvc adhar card.
Features Of PVC Aadhar Card Provide By UIDAI
Aadhaar PVC Card is backed up by the latest security features such as given below :-
- Issue Date
- Invisible Logo
- Ghost Image
- Micro Text
- Print Date
- Secure QR Code
- Guilloche Pattern
- Rajasthan Police Constable Previous Papers
- SSC CHSL Previous Year Papers 2020
- SSC CGL Old Papers PDF Download
- RRB NTPC Previous Year Exam Papers
- Rajasthan Patwar Previous Year Papers
Price of pvc aadhar card
simple aadhar card on the paper is free of cost provided by the uidai but pvc aadhar card is comming for INR 50 only.
Steps to Download Aadhaar PVC Card
As per the official website, you can easily download the Aadhaar Card via UIDAI portal using your Aadhaar Number, or the Enrolment ID and the steps are : –
- Step 1: Go to the official website of UIDAI i.e. https://uidai.gov.in/my-aadhaar/get-aadhaar.html
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’ button
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page. Enter your 12-digit Aadhar Number or 16-digit Virtual ID/28-digit EID
- Step 4: Enter the security code from the given box
- Step 5: Now, tick mark if your mobile number is not registered with Aadhaar Card and enter the non-registered mobile number.
- Step 6: Click on the ‘Send OTP’ or ‘Enter TOTP’ button if have a registered mobile number.
- Step 7: Your one time password will be sent to the option as selected in the last step. Enter the OTP and click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Step 8: You need to preview the Aadhaar details carefully
- Step 9: Make the payment through either UPI, net banking, credit card or debit card.
- Step 10: Once the payment is successfully made, you can simply download the payment slip .
Done, Now Wait for few days it will dispatch and delivered to door step.