Get vehicle Details By Registration Number. Gadi Malik Ka pta lagae number plate se. In This Article We Will discuss about how to know about Vehicle owners details via registration no. to get the the vehicle registration status by this method Also.
Get Car Bike Owner Details by Its Registration no.
RC status of car bike And other vehicle’s owner details via its Registration no. its very Easy to Find These details. get RC status is Also By the two methods one by website and other one is by App. Government of india has launch the official website app for which is secure all vhicles database. Also Read : How to Make PAN Card through Aadhar Card Instant?
Get Below details that you can find along with the vehicle owner information
- Owner’s Name
- Registration Number
- Registration Date
- Fuel Type
- Manufacturer and Model Name
- Chassis Number
- Engine Number (Partially Visible)
- Class or Type of Vehicle
- Road Tax Details
- Expiry Date of Insurance
- Fitness or Registration Expiry Date
- Registration Certificate Status
- Details of Emission Norms
- Expiry Date of PUCC (Pollution Under Control Certificate)
Steps To Get the Vehicle Owners Details via Registration Number
Here’s how you can find the vehicle owner information by the registration number –
Also Read: How to get PVC Aadhar Card Order UIDAI
Visit https://parivahan.gov.in/ or by Click here
Enter the vehicle’s registration number
Enter the Verification Code from the Captcha Image
Click on “Check Status” to proceed check the status of RC.
You Can Find These Details Also On mparivahan App Provided by government to get App by Click Here
Get Vehicle Registration Information via SMS/Text
how to get vehicle owner information by sms or call to get the vehicle owner details via sms text follow steps given below:
- On a mobile phone, open the Message application.
- In the message space, type VAHAN<space>Registration Number of the vehicle (Example – VAHAN WB123ABCxx9).
- In the recipient number space, enter the VAHAN SMS number: 77328-99899.
- Send the message.
- A message will be sent back with a few details including the vehicle name, type, fuel type, registered state, owner’s name, and the expiry date of the registration certification.