Boarder Of Rajasthan National and International Notes PDF download and read quick to revise your rajasthan gk Quickly for your upcoming exams. this article can help in various competitive exams Like RAS, RPSC, RSMSSB, Clerk exam, Programmer exam, Junior Engineer exam, assistant engineer exam in rajasthan. So you can read this article and make your preparation better for your Upcoming exams. The total extent of Rajasthan is 5920 km. the water limit of Rajasthan is zero.
Boarder of Rajasthan
The terrestrial boundary of the state – total 5920 KM.
The length of the total terrestrial boundary of Rajasthan is 5920 km. Is. Out of this, 1070 km. International border which shares with Pakistan Is. and 4850 kms. It is inter-state which is the five states of India –
- Punjab (89 km)
- Uttar Pradesh (877 km)
- Gujarat (1022 km)
- Haryana (1262 km)
- Madhya Pradesh (1600 km.)
interstate border of rajasthan
Rajasthan forms an inter-state border with five states. It is bounded by Punjab in the North, Haryana in the North-East, Uttar Pradesh in the East, Forms inter-state borders with Madhya Pradesh and Gujarat in the south.
1. Punjab (89 km)
Two districts of Rajasthan (Shri Ganganagar and Hanumangarh) are bordered by Punjab. And the border of two districts of Punjab, Fazilka and Muktsar, is with Rajasthan. The maximum border with Punjab is with Sri Ganganagar and the minimum border with Hanumangarh. Nearest to Punjab border are district headquarter Sri Ganganagar and far district headquarter Hanumangarh. On the Punjab border, the larger district is Sri Ganganagar and the smaller district is Hanumangarh.
2. Uttar Pradesh (877 km)
The border of two districts of Rajasthan (Lon Bharatpur and Dholpur) rises from two districts of Uttar Pradesh (Lon Mathura and Agra). with Uttar Pradesh The maximum border is of Bharatpur and minimum of Dholpur. District headquarter Bharatpur and Dur district near the border of Uttar Pradesh. Headquarter is Dholpur. Large district Bharatpur and smaller district Dholpur are in area on the border of Uttar Pradesh.
3. Gujarat ( 1022 km )
6 districts of Rajasthan (Lon Banswara, Dungarpur, Udaipur, Sirohi, Jalore, Barmer) border 6 districts of Gujarat (Lon Kutch, Banaskantha, Sabarkantha, Aravalli, Mahisagar, Dahod). The maximum border with Gujarat seems to be Udaipur and the minimum border with Barmer. And near the border the district headquarter is Dungarpur and the farthest headquarter is Barmer. Large district Barmer and small in area on Gujarat border The district is Dungarpur.
4. Haryana (1262 km)
7 districts of Rajasthan (Lon Hanumangarh, Jhunjhunu, Churu, Sikar, Jaipur, Alwar, Bharatpur) border 7 districts of Haryana (Lon Sirsa, Fatehabad, Hisar, Bhiwani, Mahendragarh, Rewari, Mewat). Hanumangarh and minimum border with Haryana Appears of Jaipur.
And near the border, the district headquarter is Hanumangarh and the distant headquarter is Jaipur. Haryana border The larger district in area is Churu and the smaller district is Jhunjhunu. Mewat (Nuh) is a newly created district. Which touches the Alwar district of Rajasthan.
5. Madhya Pradesh (1600 km)
10 districts of Rajasthan (Lon Dholpur, Karauli, Sawai-Madhopur, Baran, Jhalawar, Kota, Bhilwara, Chittorgarh, Pratapgarh, Banswara) The boundary of 10 districts of Madhya Pradesh (Lon Jhabua, Ratlam, Mandsaur, Nimach, Agarmalwa, Rajgarh, Guna, Shivpuri, Sheopur, Morena) Looks out of bounds. The maximum border with Madhya Pradesh is shared by Jhalawar and minimum by Bhilwara. and headquarters near the border
Dholpur and Dur district headquarter is Bhilwara. On the border of Madhya Pradesh, the bigger district is Bhilwara and the smaller district is Dholpur.
Also Read: Rajasthan General Introduction Geography
Peripheral Districts of Rajasthan – 25
Ganganagar, Hanumangarh, Jhunjhunu, Churu, Sikar, Jaipur, Alwar, Bharatpur, Dholpur, Karauli, Sawai Madhopur, Baran, Jhalawar, Kota, Bhilwara, Chittorgarh, Pratapgarh, Banswara, Dungarpur, Udaipur, Sirohi, Jalore, Barmer, Jaisalmer, Bikaner.
Districts with inter-state border of Rajasthan – 23
Ganganagar, Hanumangarh, Jhunjhunu, Churu, Sikar, Jaipur, Alwar, Bharatpur, Dholpur,
Karauli, Sawai-Madhopur, Baran, Jhalawar, Kota, Bhilwara, Chittorgarh, Pratapgarh, Banswara, Dungarpur, Udaipur, Sirohi, Jalore, Barmer.
Only inter-state border districts of Rajasthan – 21
Hanumangarh, Jhunjhunu, Churu, Sikar, Jaipur, Alwar, Bharatpur, Dholpur, Karauli, Sawai-Madhopur, Baran, Jhalawar, Kota, Bhilwara, Chittorgarh, Pratapgarh, Banswara, Dungarpur, Udaipur, Sirohi, Jalore.
Intermediate Districts of Rajasthan
- There are 8 which do not form any border with any other state/nation – Pali, Jodhpur, Nagaur, Ajmer, Dausa, Tonkton, Bundi, Rajsamand.
- The boundary of Pali district is met by 8 districts – Ajmer, Rajsamand, Sirohi, Udaipur, Jalore, Barmer, Jodhpur and Nagaur.
- There are 2 such districts of Rajasthan which have inter-state and international border – Ganganagar (Pakistan + Punjab), Barmer (Pakistan + Gujarat)
There are 4 districts of Rajasthan whose border is with two states-
- Hanumangarh:- Punjab + Haryana
- Bharatpur:- Haryana + Uttar Pradesh
- Dholpur:- Uttar Pradesh + Madhya Pradesh
- Banswara:- Madhya Pradesh + Gujarat
International Boarder of Rajasthan
The Radcliffe Line is an artificial line. Radcliffe Line is located between India and Pakistan. Its founder is considered to be Sir Cyril M Radcliffe. It was established on 14/15 August, 1947. Its total border with India is 3310 km. Is. Four states of India are situated on the Radcliffe Line-
Also Read: Rajasthan Major Welfare Scheme For Competitive Exams 2022
- Jammu and Kashmir(1216 km)
- Punjab (547 km)
- Rajasthan(1070 kms)
- Gujarat(512 km)
- Highest extent along Radcliffe Line – Rajasthan (1070 kms)
- Lowest boundary with Radcliffe Line – Gujarat (512 km)
- Closest to Radcliffe Line Capital Headquarters – Sri Nagar
- Farthest capital headquarters of Radcliffe line – Jaipur
- Largest state in area on Radcliffe Line- Rajasthan
- Smallest state in area on Radcliffe Line – Punjab
The total extent of Rajasthan along the Radcliffe Line is 1070 kms. Is. that It is bordered by four districts of Rajasthan-
- Sri Ganganagar – 210 kms
- Bikaner – 168 kms
- Jaisalmer – 464 kms
- Barmer – 228 km
The Radcliffe Line extends across the state from Hindumal Kot in Ganganagar in the north to the village of Bakhasar in Barmer in the south. The 9 districts of Pakistan on the Radcliffe Line are Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar and Rahimyar Khan of Punjab province and Sindh province. Ghotki, Sukkur, Kherpur, Sanghar, Umarkot and Tharpakar form the border with Rajasthan.
- Highest border with Rajasthan – Bahawalpur
- Minimum border with Rajasthan- Khairpur
Two states (provinces) of Pakistan are touched by Rajasthan.
- Punjab Province
- Sindh Province
- Madhya Pradesh (1600 km) forms the longest inter-state border with Rajasthan.
- Whereas Punjab (89 km) forms the shortest inter-state border.
- Jhalawar district of Rajasthan has the longest inter-state border with Madhya Pradesh. And
- Barmer district forms the shortest inter-state border which joins Gujarat.
- Pariksha Manthan UP GK Book PDF [Latest]
- Ghatna Chakra UP GK PDF Download [Latest]
- MK Pandey Reasoning Book PDF free Download
- Upkar Reasoning Book PDF Free download
- Kiran BPSC Pre Solved Paper PDF Download
- Bihar Important GK 2023 PDF बिहार सामान्य ज्ञान
- Crown bihar gk book pdf Download बिहार सामान्य ज्ञान
- Ghatna Chakra yearly Current affairs 2023 PDF घटना चक्र वार्षिकांक
- Haryana GK most important questions pdf