Bihar Asha Trainer Online Form 2020
Bihar Asha Trainer SHSB Online Form 2020 Apply Online For SHSB Has Invited to on-line form for the Vacant Post of District Asha Trainer Post beneath 09/2020 Vacancies 2020. Those willdidates have an interest & Eligible to Following Vacancies Can browse the complete Notification Before Apply on-line.
How to Fill The Form Of Bihar Asha Trainer
- State Health Society SHSB province, District Asha Trainer (Asha Worker) accomplishment 2020-2021 willdidate Can Apply Between 25/09/2020 to 31/10/2020.
- Candidate browse the Notification Before Apply the Vacancies form in Govt. Jobs of province SHSB Latest Govt. accomplishment on-line 2020.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly prepared Scan Document associated with accomplishment kind – exposure, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply on-line / Submit form should Check the Preview and every one Column fastidiously.
- If Candidate needed to Paying the appliance Fee should Submit. If you have got Not the specified Application Fees Your kind isn’t Completed.
- Take A Print Out of ultimate Submitted kind.
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|Application Begin : 25/09/2020|
Last Date for Apply Online : 31/10/2020 upto 06 PM Only.
Pay Examination Fee Last Date : 31/10/2020
Exam Date : Notified Soon
Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
|General / OBC / EWS : 500/-|
SC / ST / PH : 250/-
All Category Female : 250/-
Pay the Exam Fees Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode.
|Minimum Age : 25 Years.|
Maximum Age : 65 Years.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Bihar SHSB Rules.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|District Asha Trainer||500||Diploma in ANM / GNM with 2 Year Experience and Registration in Council OR BAMS / BUMS / BHMS Degree with 2 Year Experience OR Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health / Social Work / Social Science.|
Apply Online For Bihar Asha Trainer SHSB Online Form 2020
Educational Qualification – Diploma Course (2 years) in ANM (Auxiliary Nurse & Midwifery) Training Course Form a Recognized ANM Training Institute and the candidate should be Registered with the ” Bihar Nursing Council ” with at least 2 Years of Experience as Trainer Or
GNM / B.Sc Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing form any Nursing School or Institution Recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and the Candidate Should be registered with the Nursing Council with at least 2 Years of Experience as trainer
Note- Candidates are required to read the official notification regarding Post Wise Educational Qualification/Eligibility Criteria/Experience before applying.